Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas at CRAFT


Good Morning,

Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..

Christmas

Our two fabulous sponsors for this challenge are


For my DT card I chose


 I love this quirky little character!



As always he is coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was made on the PC.

The glitter was from my stash - it’s actually an old Glitter Girls glitter.

The papers are from Michelle Roos – Christmas Time Set which I can no longer find on line.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges..

Always Fun Challenges - W, E3, Top 3 awarded - #36 SANTA

Christmas with the Cuties - M last Monday, 3E, must be cute Christmas - #12 SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN

Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F – Always Anything Goes

Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - #202 CHRISTMAS (Week 1)

Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E, C10 - #169 CHRISTMAS (Week 2) ENDS 8TH JANUARY 2018

Come and Get It - W3E - (December) Christmas

Dragonfly Journeys - 2W, E5 - Here Comes Santa Claus (W1 of 2)

A Gem of a Challenge  2W   - Anything Christmas Goes Ends 6th January 2018 (W1 of 2) 

Crafty Calendar M,3E December  It's Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas   - Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: A Touch of Sparkle


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheryl, love the Santa image, so cute...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love the adorable image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl! Such a fun and cute Santa and I just love the layout and paper. Thanks so much for joining my Here Comes Santa Claus blog challenge :)

    Happy Holidays ~

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card thanks for sharing with us Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx