Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 1 January 2016

Love is in the air

Good morning,
Happy New Year. Today we launch a new challenge over at
The theme is Anything Goes with a twist – use chipboard.

For my project I created a heart wall hanging which was given to my friend at her wedding on 31st December.




I cut two hearts from chipboard and stuck them together to give it more strength. I painted the edges with Gesso, then added a layer of script paper.
I ruched alternate layers of burlap and lace, then added the chipboard letters and flowers.
On the back was the script paper available here and a sentiment cut out using a Spellbinders Oval.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……

7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination -  Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge -  Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown  -  Anything Goes - runs till Jan 4

Have a great day 

6 comments:

  1. hello Sheryl, This is a stunning wall hanging and I'm sure your friend loved it a beautiful keepsake. Happy new year to you.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful wall decor Love the beautiful details. WOW! Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, What an absolutely gorgeous project you have created Sheryl, I love the mixture of Burlap and lace with the chipboard...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so creative!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at
    http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding gift and I am sure she will cherish it for years to come! Thank you for joining us at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com Wishing you lots of happiness, crafty times and good health in the new year! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! Beautiful decorations and love the vintage look. Thanks for joining us at www.sweetstamps.com

    Kim - SSDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx