Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Good morning,
I hope everyone is well and enjoying this gorgeous weather. It’ Wednesday again and time for a brand new challenge at
The PaperShelter and it’s a warm welcome to some new DT members so please pop by their blogs and leave some crafty love.

Our theme this week is ‘Use Stitching - Faux or real’

As always we have an amazingly generous prize from

Veronica and Pedro

Challenge prize badge

For my card I chose the gorgeous new image called Vintage Phone



Isn’t she stunning?

She is coloured as always with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Raspberry Road Collection Victorian Bliss.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the flourish is a Cheery Lynn mini flourish.
The ribbon is from Stamps by Chloe and the pearls are from my stash.
Have a great day and enjoy the challenge.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl, wow I love your colouring and your card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintage card Sheryl so beautifully coloured and I love that scrumptious bow. Great to be on the team with you. hugs, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow...look at your zig zag stitching..it's so perfect and I'm so jealous! :) This is so pretty. The colors are wonderful and the layout is just perfect. Looking at this card has made me realize that I need to break out of my mold..the way you have the pink bow on her dress is fabulous because it is an eye catcher! Beautiful card. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to you!

    Thanks for welcoming in the TPS team, it will be really fun to work together with all of you and I feel so welcome!
    What a beautiful card you made! Many fine details ..

    I wish you a continued nice weekend!

    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sympa, très jolie, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wonderful card you made for our latest challenge. The image, the colours it's stunning all together. Just lovely! Thanks for being on my dear TPS team. :)
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx