Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 17 June 2013

Make A Pocket Card

A very good Monday morning to you all.
 I swear I don’t know where the weekends go.

Today over at Incy Wincy Designs we have a great new challenge.
We would like to see your pocket cards.

This week we have two amazing sponsors.

For my card I used three stamps from Pink Gems Designs.

I chose Emma In Torn Jeans, One of the Vintage Occasion Sentiments and a Freebie ‘Friend’ sentiment.




The card was made using the pocket slider template available at 

As always the image is coloured using Promarkers.
The sentiment on the pocket is from LOTV;
flowers from Wild Orchid;
ribbon and lace are from my stash.
The gorgeous paper is by Katie Pertiet available here.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
One Stitch At A Time    Use a Digi 
Challenges 4 Everybody     Always Anything Goes

This is such a fun challenge with some great prizes on offer.
Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found your blog and what a lovely card and image.
    beautiful colored and details.
    regards from Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, a really gorgeous card, love your card and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the pearls.. the purple and green is wonderful!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time!!! Good Luck! I hope I see you again for our next challenge :)

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx