Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Music Maestro!

Good morning lovely people, I do hope all is well with you.
Today as always on Wednesday's sees a new challenge at The Paper Shelter.

As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.


If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

The theme this week is  
Music Maestro
For my card this week I chose the beautiful, elegant 'Cecilia'.
Isn't she just gorgeous?



I wanted this card to look like a music book.
I used my Glitter Girls Bookatrix board, which I haven't used for ages.
The vintage music paper is from Stamping All Day.
The pink papers are from Fight like a Girl Papers from Raspberry Road.
The flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchids.
The butterflies were made from Cheery Lynn dies.
The swirl was made and treble clef are made using Marianne Creatable dies.
The edging is made using a Martha Stewart Border punch which I cut up into little pieces and used to create the lacy edging.
The image is coloured with Promarkers as always.

Please check out the rest of the Team B creations because they are just AWESOME!

Have fun with this challenge.



4 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous card Sheryl. Love the vintage music paper!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl this is fabulous! and so elegant, I love the bookatrix, might have to dust mine off if I can find it lol. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful Sheryl :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous!! I just love the music book idea and your layouts and design are always amazing.
    Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx