Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Good morning all,
I trust you are all enjoying the festive period. We had a lovely Christmas and I had the most adorable surprise Christmas present from my darling husband, a 20 week old Birman kitten. We have called her Rosie. I will post a photo in the next few days. She has settled in brilliantly with our other three.

This week we have a new challenge over at CRAFT

Not A Card

Here are our generous sponsors


For my project I decided to make a gift box for my friend's first grandchild who is due at the end of January.
I used the Pink Gem image baby boy -teddy and coloured it in photo shop so that I can use the same image on a candle when he or she eventually arrives.


I cut the wording out and the shape  of the pillow box with handle on my new silhouette machine .
The papers are from the Little Layette set by Katie Pertiet available here.
The ribbon is from Wild Orchids .
I am entering this project into the following challenges.




Enjoy the rest of the holidays and this challenge.
We are looking forward to visiting your blogs.



3 comments:

  1. Great Project, love that darling image and the way you have coloured it. Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again. Merry Christmas
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so adorable, love the image and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'day Sheryl, the gift box that you've created for your friends first grandchild is soooooooo cute. Great idea to have the image saved for when you add it to a candle later.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's and good luck with the draw. I hope we see you again next challenge.
    *Hugs* ~ Nana Vic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx