Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 November 2012

Feeling Blue

Morning all,
Feeling Blue is the title of today's new challenge chosen by Jenni at
That's how I feel at this time of year - I really don't like dark nights and cold mornings!
Our sponsors this week are 

For my DT card I chose this cute stamp from the Stamping Boutique.

'Smoochie Baby Girl'


The beautiful papers are from the gorgeous Catana Paper set by Katie Pertiet - available here
The sentiment is from LOTV
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
Lace is from our local craft centre.

Please pop over to my fellow team mate's blogs to see their wonderful creations.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Little red wagon - colouring
My Mum's craft shop - sentiment
Anything goes - Anything goes
Bearly mine - Anything goes
Through the craft room door - Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge- lots of layers

Enjoy the challenge and the rest of your day.

3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Sheryl. I love the image and your great design.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Sheryl. Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty. And good luck.

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee @ LRW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx