Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 27 August 2012

Boys Will be Boys!

Good morning all, hope those of you in the UK are enjoying the holiday weekend.
Today as usual on Mondays we have a new challenge over at INCY WINCY this week.
Our theme this week is is
Boys
It's as simple as that, we want to see your creations for boys.

Our two fantastic sponsors this week are

Here is my DT card using Ryder Cole


The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley
Burgundy Jute ribbon is from Wild Orchid Crafts
The miniature buttons are from ebay.
The image is coloured with ProMarkers
The papers are from a set called 'Snug' by Robyn Meierotto 
and  'Mocha' also by  Robyn Meierotto which can be found here.

This has to be one of my favourite boys images and is a dream to colour.

Thanks for stopping by, please visit my fellow teamies and leave them some happy comments.
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Enjoy the rest of the Bank Holiday




12 comments:

  1. This is so nice and exciting stuff! and the background is just awesome i think it could made as well using Plastic card

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just GREAT! Love that guy image- good one, I agree, and you've colored him so well. Fantastic layout. Thanks so much for entering One Stitch At A Time Challenge this week! Hope to see more of your talent.
    Manderly
    xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and superb colouring. The papers look fabulous and may have to give them a look. I'm a bit addicted to papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design. Good luck.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect boy card ! Love the colours you have used and such a great image too. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use a Digi' challenge. Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your coloring and design are fabulous. I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

    Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

    --Cheryl--

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's really a fantastic boy card! Love the beautiful layout for it!!!

    Thanks for joining us as OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful masculine card and I love that pop of color your jute ribbon adds! Your colored image coordinates so well with the fab geometric dp's you used. Thanks for sharing with us at MIM!

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Hugs


    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! I saw you on MIM and came to have a peek. Would love for you to come enter my stamp giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so awesome! Love it!! So glad you joined us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Best of luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card love the papers and your colouring too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a awesome card! Love your colouring, it is spot on!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Squirrel and The Fox. I hope we will see you again soon.

    Hugs,

    Linda xx
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
    My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
    I would love to have you visit my blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx