Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 15 July 2012

Leaving

As I said earlier this week a dear colleague of ours retires at the end of this week. She has made such a difference to so many children's lives over the years and has given so much to our school. Wednesday is her retirement 'do' which will be very emotional and on Friday there will be floods of tears again.

This is the retirement card for staff to sign. It may seem like a curious image for a retirement, but Chris is so young looking, wears very trendy clothes and loves her i- pad. So this was just the perfect image for her.

The card is larger than I normally make but I have so enjoyed making it because I could colour a large version of this Darcys Diaries image 



I hope the staff are as pleased with it as I am.
The papers are form various digi kits bt Katie Pertiet over at Designerdigitals - I really adore all of her papers.
The flowers are from Wild orchids.
The image is coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter it into the 



Enjoy your Sunday



6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and just so perfect for the occasion too.
    I just know that your colleague will treasure this for a long time to come. Smiles.
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ã…HHHHH that is just so pretty!! Lovely card from you! =)

    Thanks for joining us at D´Arsy´s this time
    Hugs Maritha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a superb Retirement card and just love the image and design! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, nice colour combo and image. Thank you for sharing with us over at Marianne Design Divas this month. To be included in the prize draw it's necessary that at least 1 Marianne Design product is used.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Sheryl and I just love your colourcombo. Fabulous to use the image for a card like this :)
    Thanks for joining us at D'Arcy's this time and I hope to see you again
    hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheryl gorgeous card i love your image choice and i bet she loved it and will treasure it. Thanks for joining us at Darcy's Dairies this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx