Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 26 April 2012

Bee Happy

Animals can't live without 'em.
As I said earlier in the week by much loved printer was consigned to printer heaven at the weekend because one of my beautiful cats broke it! Enough to say at that particular moment I didn't think he was so beautiful!!! Fortunately I had already made my DT cards for this week, so I wasn't too worried. Over at CRAFT challenge this week our theme is ........
Animals
and as usual we have some amazing  sponsors who have generously given us some super images to play with.

Floppy Latte Digital Designs        The Stamping Boutique      HopeJacare      Some Odd Girl

I chose this cute little stamp from HopeJacare called Bee Happy and used it to make an engagement card.



The inside




The papers are a selection of Bearly Mine, Nitwits and Digital Design papers.
The heart border is made with a Friskars punch and the ribbon is from my local craft shop.
As always the images are coloured with Promarkers and fine semitransparent glitter added to the wings.

I know you will have fun with this challenge and we will look forward to visiting your blogs.
Remember to drop by my fellow DT members and leave them a comment.

Hugs Sheryl xxx




7 comments:

  1. awww!!! this is adorable :) I love the image and your papers are beautiful.
    Thanks for taking part in the MAWTT challenge this week it means a lot.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Stunning! so much detail and gorgeous papers .... a magnificent work of art!

    Thankyou so much for sharing your project with us over at Creative Craft Challenges.

    xoxox Carly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super card hunny... Thank you for joining n the Animal antics challenge over at creative craft challenges... hugs Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and cute image thanks for sharing at Creative this week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute card -bee happy! thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx