Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Inspired by a song

Good Morning all,

                                 Hope today finds you all feeling fit and well. Today over at CRAFT challenge we have a great challenge.
Inspired by a Song
The DT had some fun playing around with images from our Sponsors


For my  first card I used this stamp from Robyn's Fetish
The song is Sweet Potato Pie by James Taylor and Ray Charles


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Nitwit collection - Finncy's Garden.
The shapes were cut with Go Kreate XXL dies.

My next card used Dottie Bath from Bugaboo and yes you guessed it the song is Splish Splash I was taking a bath.

The gorgeous paper is from McMahon Designs, It is soooo pretty

Have fun with this fab challenge, we can't wait to come and visit your projects.
Please pop over to my fellow teamies blogs and leave them a comment on 
their work - they love to hear from you.
Hugs Sheryl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card, Sheryl. I love the paper on the first one and the second is so pretty and girlie.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx