Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 27 June 2024

Fenton Forgot

 Good Morning ,

                     As always on Thursday, there is a new challenge at CRAFT challenge.

The theme for this week is

Anything Goes

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

 Sheepskin Designs

 

For my card I used

 

Fenton Forgot


From our Star of the Month Sponsor

Sweet 'n' Sassy





The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The gorgeous papers are from Watercolor Pond pack - here

 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.


Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #25 - Anything Goes

A Place To Start (M, 1st Mon) - Jun - Anything Goes + option: Anything But A Card


Classic Design Challenge (M, P15) #05 - Anything Goes + option: Masculine

Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) Always Anything Goes

Daisy Chain Challenges (M, P5, E3) #86 -  Birthday

The Creative Crafters (M, P15, E3) #77 - Always Anything Goes

 

 

  Sheryl xx

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful fun creation!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge June "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx