Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 16 February 2018

Mothers Day / Female


Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s ..
Mothers' Day/Female
Our two fabulous sponsors for this challenge are
For my Dt card I chose
 
I wanted to make a handbag card for my aunt who suffers from dementia, that would stand up but fold flat for posting.
I made the card shape myself on my Silhouette and then decorated with the beautiful Anemone Papers from FrouFrou Crafts - here
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…
Crafting With An Attitude M,1st Thurs,3E Always Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts W,2E,C8 #223 Anything Goes
Sasayaki Glitter Challenge Blog M, P3, F, E3 - A Project for A Loved One
Star Stampz Challenge 2W,3E,SIO Make It GIRLY (W1 of 2)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies (M, P1, E5, must have a critter) #10 - Anything Goes with a Critter
Crafts Galore Encore (M, P1, E3) February - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - 2W (2nd/4th Wed),2EAlways Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts M, 3E, #45 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    There's a surprise for you - IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/2018/02/ikesworld-challenges-105-winner-104.html
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your cute critter project with us at 2CraftyCritterCrazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.....especially love those papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and beautiful card! Thank you so much, Sheryl, for joining the challenge at Crafts Galore Encore that we are sponsoring! Good luck with your entry!
    We have monthly challenges on our Challenge blog Fabrika Fantasy Digis, and we would love to invite you to join us there too. Thank you again!

    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven’t seen a Cocoa image in quite a while. I think he is adorable and your card is great. Thank you for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Don’t forget to check out our mid-month post where we show off our pets and there are often free digis as well. Hugs & smiles, Teresa DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx