Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 June 2017

All About Animals at CRAFT


Good Morning,

Time for a brand new challenge at  CRAFT and this week our theme is

Animals

Our fabulous sponsors this week are




 



  I used the cup as the base for the card and paper pieced the background.

I coloured the flourishes with Promarkers and added some sparkle to the edges and handle of the cup from my stash.

I had to choose the kitten because I’m mad about cats. They too were coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was printed and cut out to make the tag.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….

Sisterhood of Crafters - 2nd/4th Wed, 3E - Anything Goes

Inspiration Destination - 2W, F - Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2)

Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E -  Animals

Show us Your Pussies - M, Cat Only Challenge, (1st Tue) June - Furrything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. So cute and love your colouring of the kittens

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is SO CUTE and your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, a very cute pair of kitties, you have coloured them perfectly. They look ever so sweet in the tea cup. Thank you for coming along to play with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very CUTE and beutiful creation and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours you have used on this make!!! wonderful sentiment!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    HUGS Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit my blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WoW !!! This is just so adorable :-) I love the tea cup and the colouring on your sweet kitties is fabulous :-)
    Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is sooooooo cute, just love it

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this time, hope to see you join in with us again real soon!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous kitties and great cup love the bling--Thank you for joining us at Crafting By Design
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx