Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 23 March 2017

Add a charm at CRAFT challenge

Good Morning,
It’s the 3rd Thursday  and as usual over at  CRAFT we have our usual
Add a Charm

Our fabulous sponsors this week are
For my DT project this week I decided to make a Christmas hanging ornament to give to one of my neighbours instead of a Christmas card using 





I cut the shapes from a piece of chip board that was protecting some paper I had delivered using one of the Spellbinders ornament dies.
I cut the same shapes from paper from the Rasberry Road collection ‘Christmas Remembered’ Paper Set 1
I used Acrylic paint dabber around the edges of the baubles to create a snow effect.
The snowflakes were cut using several of my dies and then glittered with tonic dies.
The ribbon is from my stash as is the snowflake charm.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges ……

Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
 - M, 2nd Wed 2E, Anything Goes for Christmas
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #336 Always Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2)
Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 - #115 Anything But A Card
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #114 Anything Goes  (Week 1 of 2)
A Snowflakes Promise M, 2nd Tues, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed  #38 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #12 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas W,must be Christmas  #318 Anything Christmas Goes - optional theme: No Patterned Paper
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! Lovely design and the snowman is adorable, a lovely idea for a Christmas gift...lucky neighbour! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful project. It's gorgeous and so festive! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Thanks for joking us at Digital Choosday.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation. Love all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moment.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely ornament. i'm sure your neighbour was chuffed with it. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool project!!!
    Thanks for joining us at the Digi Choosday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I love this! Thank you so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx