Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 September 2016

Christmas CRAFT


Good Morning,

It’s the third Thursday in the month and over at CRAFT that means we’re celebrating …

Christmas!

We have two fabulous sponsors this week


For my card I chose this gorgeous stamp from Stamping Boutique called Snowfriends – here

I don’t know why but as soon as I saw this stamp it suggested Sepia tones to me.

 


The papers are from Lebondesign here but printed out on the sepia setting on my printer.

The image is coloured with Promarkers.

The sentiment was made for our daughter and Son in Law on the PC.

This is their first Christmas as proud parents.

The jute string and Christmas tree charm are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..




Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes #1

A Gem of a Challenge  2W  #177 - Ribbon, Lace or Twine (W2 of 2)

Crafty Friends Challenge 2W, 3E, #40 Monochrome (W1 of 2)

Simply Papercraft - 2WE3 - No. 36 (W1 of 2) - Anything Goes



A Snowflakes Promise 2W, E3, Must be Christmas/winter themed  #28 - Anything Goes (week 2)

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #37 - Anything Goes

Everybody-Art-Challenge W - #380 - Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 1) 

Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - (Week 1) Anything Goes

Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes

Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes



10 comments:

  1. A wonderful card love the image
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Sheryl, I absolutely love your sepia tones, so unusual! Fab card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, gorgeous sepia colours. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous make! Fabulous colouring in sepia tones! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so perfectly suited. I already mentioned how much I love the sepia tones. Wonderful design, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous, the monotone shades are perfect for our challenge and I love the softness of the colours too

    thank you for joining in with the crafty friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Christmas card. Love the vintage feel to it. ❤️. Thank you for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello… Thanks for sharing your Christmas card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… the snowmen are so cute... your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our Monochrome challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see some snowmen in sepia. I like how you made this card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx