Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x

My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 30 October 2013

For The Boys

Good morning all,
Well this is the first card I have made in a month. I have had trouble with my hands which has made crafting impossible. Today there is a new challenge at Natalie and Amy's .



The images are from Dr Digi - Davy Dunderton and Amplifier
The star brads were from ebay.
Hope you like it.


4 comments:

  1. Great card hun, just love the image he is fab!
    Hope your hands get better real soon
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl this is a great card, that image is the best it gave me a real giggle.
    Wishing both you and you mum well.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, this image is fantastic!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Crafting!

    Hugs

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx