Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 14 January 2013

Tic Tac Toe at INCY WINCY

Good Morning,
                       Time for another INCY WINCY Designs challenge and toady our challenge is tic tac toe.
Just choose three in a row from the board below and away you go.




Our fabulous sponsors this week are .....


Here is my card using a limited runs image called  church 2

I used four DP; pearls and added metal ( charm)


The papers are a mixture of Katie Pertiet sets available here.
The sentiment is a cuddly buddly sentiment and the rest of the embellies are from stash.

Enjoy the challenge.







                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, Sheryl. I love the papers and the bow is wonderful.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, a wonderful scene and I love the papers and layout and that stunning bow
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx