Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 18 January 2018

Love Is In The Air


Good Morning,
Today over at Craft challenge we have a new challenge and this week it’s .. 

Love/Valentines
Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is


For my DT card I used  ''Bundle of Hearts 


 The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a prize I won at A Bit More Time To Craft by Lozzy called Love Goes 
The ribbon and tiles are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) #60 - Anything Goes

Paper Creator's Crafts (M, P1, 3E) #65 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner -  2W, E2, #157 - Anything Goes (W1 of 2) 
Inspiration Destination - 2W, F - Always Anything Goes (W1 of 2)
The Crafty Addicts M, 3E, #44 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Sheryl thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    DT for IDCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful image layout and colours thank you for joining in at Paper Creator,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx