Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 4 October 2017

Use Your Dies at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.

This fortnight our theme is ……

Use Your Dies

Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is


For my card I used Gramaphone


The image was coloured using Promarkers.

The papers are from a digital set by Chelsea Designs.

The corners and treble clef were made using a Marianne Creatables Die

The musical notes were cut using Memory Box dies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ……

Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #40 - Anything Goes

Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges - W, E3, Top 3 awarded - #26 DIES OR PUNCHES

A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes

A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the gramaphone and the design. Nice work looks great.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers, super colouring and such gorgeous corners :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. :-)

    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great dies with the old gramophone! Wonderful background, too! Thanks for sharing at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice card, thanks for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx