Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x

My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Embossing at I Love Promarkers

Good Morning,
Welcome to another challenge at  I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight’s theme is…
Embossing
Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose My New Shoes



My dear friend has just celebrated her 70th birthday. This image reminded me of how she looked as a child so I had to use it to make her card.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from MichelleR Designs Basic Shabby set.
I embossed the paper using a Crafters Comapnion Butterfly embossing folder and used the debossed side.
I then used a Marianne die to create the frame, embossed and inked it.
I used Marianne butterfly dies to cut the butterflies and heat embossed them with ‘pink’ and ‘jingle bells’ WOW embossing powders.
The swirl was a doo hickey die and the flowers were from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……  
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #14 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge - M, 2nd Monday, must be cute - Cute + Dies and Digis.
Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - #225 Layer It Up!  (Week 2
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - M 1st Monday, E2, SIO - Always Anything Goes
Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3 - (April) Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (April) Anything Goes

The Ribbon Girls - 2W, Winner(s) - must use ribbon, must be a card – Any Card + Ribbon (W2 of 2)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful .. love the soft vintage look. Thank u 4 sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a beautiful card lots of wonderful detail
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie and you coloured her beautifully. Love all your detailing and layout - a wonderful card especially for a 70th.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab creation. I love all the yummy layers....perfect for our challenge at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW ! That is such a beautiful card. I love all the die cuts and flowers and you coloured the image perfectly. Thank you very much for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you All :-D

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Such a great card. Every item you picked came together beautifully to create this. Glad I stopped by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely colours
    Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry
    Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our RIBBON GIRL challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx