Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 14 December 2016

Hats Off at I Love Promarkers

Good Morning,
Welcome to another challenge at  I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight’s theme is…
Hats
We would love to see your creative projects that include a snowman of any type.
Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose this Fabulous stamp Anglin’ Andy
 My brother in law is a keen fisherman and this stamp is just perfect for his birthday card.

The image is of course coloured with Promarkers.
The fabulous papers are by Katiet Pertiet and are called Go Fish - here
The sentiment was made on the PC.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - M, E2, SIO - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge  2W  #184 - Anything Christmas Goes (W1 of 2)
Catch The Bug  W,3E,SIO  Make Us Laugh

The Pencil Case 2W, E2  #34 Anything Goes  (W2 of 2) + DT Call

5 comments:

  1. lovely card thanks for joining us at the Papernest dolls challenge this month
    Jane DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes Challenge at The Pencil Case. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic and the coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenges!
    Hugs & Happy Holidays!
    Min

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love your card! Thanks for making us laugh at our Bugaboo challenge this week! Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx