Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 22 May 2016

Create Your Own Challenge At 613 Avenue Create

Good Morning,
                       It’s Sunday and time for another challenge over at

As always we are anything goes with the optional twist of creating your own challenge using the table below.
 

Our fabulous sponsor this week is ….

SLS Lines

For my card this week I chose Flowers Dahlias’



  

From the table I chose ‘Shaped, birthday, gold / metallic’


The card shape was cut using a spellbinder die twice and attached to a tent fold base.
I inked through the die using distress ink.
The flowers were coloured with Promarkers.

The happy birthday sentiment is from a Little Claires sentiment collection and heat embossed in gold and the Aunt sentiment is cut from a creative expressions die from gold paper.

2 comments:

  1. Sheryl - this turned out beautifully! I love the vibrant colors you chose and that you fussy cut the image! You have framed it with that wonderful die cut and the shading on the background. Nicely done toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl...this is gorgeous!!!! I love it when people use these frilly dilly folders this way. I don't use them and so admire when other's do...they are so tender and delicate! I had to come over and say thank you for the absolutely lovely comment you left on my blog. It is so wonderful when you know someone really read/saw what you took the time to do. Thanks so much for that. Blessings. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx