Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 31 January 2016

Friends Forever

Good Aftern0on,
Well it’s a cold and wet day here. I hope the weather is brighter in your corner of the world.
There is a brand new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. As always its anything goes with an optional twistUse something from your stash.
I was lucky enough to be able to use this gorgeous stamp from



My stash items are the gorgeous papers from Michelle R DesignsMen Only
And the balloon charm.

The bunting is part of the Men Only collection
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….
Brown Sugar – W, Anything Goes
Daring Cardmakers - W,– Balloons
QKR Stampede – W, - One For The Kids
Simply Papercraft - 2W,  Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude M-  Anything Goes

7 Kids College Fund - - Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

  1. What a sweetie it is! I LOve your colours and design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing your beautiful male card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and gorgeous and what a great use of the balloon charm. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, this is just so precious! Great card design. Love it that you're playing along with us at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx