Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Another Christmas card done!

Good Afternoon,
Today I am trying to get on with my Christmas cards. My card today is made using a Saturated Canary image, Molly – here.



I have chosen non traditional colours for this card for a change.
The papers are by LeBondesigns are available here
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The pearls and lace are from my stash and the sentiment was made on my PC

The glitter is Diamond Sparkles – Angle Whispers by Hunky Dory 

I would like to enter this card into the following challnges….
C.R.A.F.T. –Christmas
4 Crafty Chicks -  Pearls
Crafting with an Attitude -  Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations  - Always Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes with a Winter or Christmas Theme



8 comments:

  1. Adorable creation. Fabulous coloring of the image and great layout. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love saturated canary images and yours is so beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at <a href='http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/’> Creative Artiste Challenge Blog </a> for challenge 7 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheryl, you have created an absolutely gorgeous Christmas Card, I love the layers you have created and I love the santa's list... Thank you for joining in on our challenge over at Creative Artiste's Mixed Media Challenge.. Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon...

    Hugs Rhonda DT xx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, I love the colouring of the digi. I love Saturated Canary Digi's. Thanks for joing our challenge over at http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au
    Debbie Dt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, beautiful colours and image. Thank you for sharing with us at craft Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the scroll you added to your card and the pearls you added are simply marvelous. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks for our Pearls Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Sheryl! An absolutely adorable SC image, beautifully coloured! The pearl border is a fabulous touch! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx