Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 February 2015

It's good to be back

Good evening,
It has been well over a year since my last post and in fact since I made a card. The past year has been traumatic, but now I have more time to devote to my beloved card making. This card is for my niece's birthday on Wednesday.




The image is from The Paper Shelter and is called Not Exactly a Big Bad Wolf.
It is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from Mindy Terasaw - Cold Hearted Collection but I really don't know where they are from.
The flowers are from my stash
The sentiment was made on the PC and the hear banner was cut using a La la land heart banner die.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Have a great evening


10 comments:

  1. Such a great card, the banner is wonderful! Welcome back, hope you have a better year! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back and I see mojo hasn't left you. Fab card and love this image. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty colors!! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest
    Designer Rhonda-BumbleBee Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fab card ,love the image and colour combo
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogland Sheryl ... so sorry to hear you've had a rough time. Hope things are OK now. What a gorgeous card to come back with. Love the colour scheme you've used and also the sparkle on the girl's hat.
    Helen x
    PS: love your new blog profile pic - very elegant!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful and heartfelt. I love that banner in the top corner. I am stopping by your blog from DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    GDT, Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a stunning and lovely card! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for sharing your card with us at ILove ProMarkers challenge this week.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully put together and coloured and I love your colour combination.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image and the coloring is great, love the tiny flowers great touch. thanks for entering our hand colored image challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks....

    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your image is wonderful and your coloring superb! The heart paper is simply wonderful. .Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx