Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x

My Lovely Followers

Monday, 30 December 2013

Good morning all. I hope you are still enjoying the holiday season.
Today we have a new challenge over  at Natalie & Amy’s.
The theme is a nice easy one……….

For the Girls

Here is my offering this month using the gorgeous
‘Berry’ From Whimsy Stamps.
She is such a delight to colour and can be found here in Natalie & Amy’s shop.

The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The flowers are from WOC.

The ribbon is from my stash.
The sentiment is from Pink Gems

Enjoy the challenge and Happy New Year


  1. This is just so pretty with beautiful colouring. Love the bow and flower spray.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

  2. Really pretty card hun, love the layout & the image is coloured beautifully!

    Happy New Year
    Hugs Shell xx


Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx