Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Good morning and Christmas blessings to you all,

It’s Wednesday and time for the final challenge of 2013 over at The Paper Shleter. This final challenge will run for 3 weeks whilst our DT takes a Christmas break.

As usual the prize is amazing




These past few weeks have been a difficult time for us at home so I haven’t had a lot of time to colour in images. 

So I have used the coloured version of
‘Unforgetable Moment’ to create this Christmas card for my niece.


I used a spell binders ornament die for the front.
The papers are from Katiet Pertiet’s collections A Village Christmas and Chritmas Blendable No 4.
I also used a sentiment stamp from arty pants.


Have a fabulous holiday – hope Father Christmas brings lots of crafty goodies.



8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful with a wonderful shabby chic flair.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl this is an amazing design, stunning details. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, I do hope things calm down, I think youve done a stunning job with your image, the layout is fabulous. I do want to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and thank you so much for your cooperation in the last two Challenges. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi My Friend Just Popped On To Say We Are Missing You At Craft And Have A Good Christmas And Hope 2014 Is Kind To You

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Sheryl. Love how you mounted the image onto a bauble
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Sheryl. Love that you put this gorgeous girl in an ornament shape...very creative and so pretty. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sheryl, I love this card...it has the romantic feel to it that I tend to be attracted to. I love lace and girly, and this card is perfect in my book! The diecut around the image is fabulous..it is so gorgeous that I am wanting it just because I saw it here. The flowers and swirls, along with the pearls you have added on the lace, are all so sweet and pretty. I love this card and I know your niece is going to love it. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday and that you have a safe and happy New Year. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx