Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Lace and Pearls


Good morning friends, I hope you are all in good health.
Today is Wednesday and as always there is a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter.


As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.

If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

The theme for this week is
  "Lace and Pearls"

It's team B's turn to host the challenge this week and as always the girls have come up with some amazing creations

Here is my offering this week using the fabulous new digi
‘The Witches’ Market


The paper is from Katie Pertiet Creme Patissiere
The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts 
The ribbon, lace and pearls are from my stash.

Have fun and please stop by my fellow B teamies and leave them some love.



3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Sheryl, I do love this image :) Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really lovely looking card! Love how you place your lace and the rest of the design. Just lovely!
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, wow what a gorgeous card design, your colouring is fabulous as are the flowers, its a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx