Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 30 August 2013

Embossing over at Natalie and Amy's

Hello all, sorry this is a late post today but I have been having major PC issues today.
What a nightmare!
This month's new theme over at Natalie and Amy's is 
Embossing
We would like to see any kind of embossing on your cards.
We are still choosing our new DT members and as you will see from the challenge blog we are a little short on DT inspiration this week.

Anyway here is my DT card for this challenge.



Enjoy this challenge and good luck in the draw.



4 comments:

  1. Hi this is such a lovely card and great shape. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous hun, love it!
    Have a fab weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the shape and the layout and the image is so cute, fantastic colouring too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. superbe et tout en délicatesse, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx