Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 22 June 2013

Baptism Card

Morning all, hope the weather is better with you than it is here.
Today I would like to share a baptism card commissioned by my hairdresser for her granddaughter.
She particularly wanted a pink, shaped card which had a picture of her granddaughter on it.
Here it is ......


The papers have been recoloured digitally and are from various Katie Pertiet collections here 
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The lace is from my local craft shop.
The vintage sentiment stamp is from Pink Gems. This one is plain so you can add your own wording, but the rest of the set come with sentiments here
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Cutie Pie Challenge - For the Kids
Bearly Mine Challenges  Flowers Galore
WhimsyInspiration Shaped Card
Southern Girls -  Give it and upper cut and punch it out...use a punch or die cut
Sister Act CardChallenge Always Anything Goes
Stampin' For The Weekend Anything Goes

Have a great day



5 comments:

  1. Stunning card and a beautiful keepsake.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies 'One for the Kids' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love your image, the gorgeous lace and of course the lovely matching flowers. Perfect for our challenge at Bearly Mine this week. Thanks for joining us.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is quite simply stunning.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a wonderful keepsake. Great job.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheryl,
    This has to be one of the loveliest cards I have ever seen! The amount of work and detail is amazing. Your hairdresser will treasure this forever. I could be framed. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at the Sister Act Card Challenge this week>
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx