Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Blog Hop Winners Anounced

Good morning all, hope you are having a relaxing Saturday.
The winners of CRAFT Challenge Blog Hop have been announced on the main blog here

Here is the winner of the Rick St Dennis MFA Prize from my blog


Prize: 3 images of choice


To claim your prize, please contact us with your details which prize from which sponsor you have won. If you have a choice of image, feel free to already include that in your e-mail to save our sponsors a little time.

Have a great day 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx