Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 15 April 2013

Fur and Feathers

Good morning it's the start of a brand new week and a brand new challenge at INCY WINCY Designs.
This week we have two sponsors


For my card I used 'Bundled Owl from Cedar Chest Designs.


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
I used glossy accent on gis eyes.
The papers are from the Katie Pertiet Set - Letterbox Birdwatcher. here
The tiny feathers were from ebay and I really must get some more.
The sentiment is a Lily of the Valley stamp.
The die cut is one of the Marianne Dies called Anja something or other.
The flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have a great week and please stop by my fellow team members blogs to check out their gorgeous creations and leave some crafty love.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Sheryl, I love owls & this one is so cute :)
    I hope you're having a great week.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx