Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 March 2013

Inspiration Picture

Hello all, I am running late with my post today. I am so busy at work I actually fell asleep at my computer last night! How sad is that.
Today over at CRAFT we have a brand new challenge, and this time we are giving you a picture to inspire you.

If only we could see some signs of the weather getting warmer!

Our generous sponsors this week are......




Here is my card using Bunny 4 from Stamp Fairy


The papers are from Katie Pertiet again! This set is called Cresswell Papers here
The butterfly and flowers are from Wild orchids.
The ribbon is from stash and the image is coloured with Promarkers.

Enjoy the challenge and your day,





1 comment:

  1. Loving this so beautifully coloured it is a great image.have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx