Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 30 March 2013

Easter present

Good morning everyone I hope you are enjoying the Easter weekend. 
I have some exciting news to share. I have been invited to join the DT team at 
I was lucky enough to GDT for them in November and was thrilled to be invited back onto the team.
What a perfect Easter present!

The theme for this month's challenge is .....

Monochrome

I was so spoiled for choice with the amazing range of stamps in Natalie and Amy's shop
that I was inspired to make two cards for this challenge.



The papers for this card are from a set by Lynn Grieveson Forecast kit available here.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment was made on my PC.

and

Using Whimsy Stamp's Amy


The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The papers are from a Katie Pertiet set called Patterned Krafty No1 - but when it was printed I set the printer to monochrome and chose the black and white option. If you don't have that facility on your printer then you can recolour them in any graphics program.
The swirl is a Doo Hockey die.
Ribbon and pearls are from stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchids but similar flowers can be purchased from Natalie and Amy's Shop.

I gave this card to a member of staff who was leaving from our school yesterday.
She was absolutely thrilled with it.

Enjoy the rest of the Holiday Weekend and the challenge, the DT are looking forward to visiting your blogs.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team hunnie, its great to have you onboard!
    Love your both of your cards, you've got this mono down perfectly. I really struggle with it when I've got to do it lol!

    Happy Easter
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Sheryl. I especially love Amy. Beautifully coloured and great colour choice and layout. Lulu is fab too... great blue frog. With cards like this no the wonder you have been invited to another DT. Congratulations
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sheryl! Thank you so much for the nice comment you left me! Looked at all your blogs, wow you are a busy girl! You asked which die I used, it's the Magnolia die, ahs the three leaves, sorry cannot remember it's name, but it's easy to find at Magnolia-licious where I bought it online! Teresa*

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the colour palette and how clever recolouring the paper! Such a sweet image and the colouring is amazing. Love the embellies too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx