Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 7 March 2013

Another sketch

Good morning all,
                          Today over at Charisma Cards we have a sketch for you to follow created by team Gem's Natalie


Our fantastic sponsors this week are


For my  card I chose one of my favourite Paper Shelter Images 

'Coffee Break'


This card is for my friend and bosses birthday in a couple of week's time.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from the berry collection by Vanessa Fenton here
They were supposed to be purple but my printer printed them out in blue, but I was happy with the result so I left it.
The ribbon is from our local craft store.
The flowers are from Wild Orchids.
The sentiment stamp is from LOTV
I added glossy accents to the glasses.
The hat pin and pearls are from stash.

Please visit the main blog and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of Team Gem.
Have a great day


zwani.com myspace graphic comments
www.TwitterBackgrounds.org

3 comments:

  1. Hi I have seen your card at Charisma Cardz, what a lovely image!! And great in blue..
    Will see if I can join again this week,
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sheryl, I love all the blue tones :o)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card I LOVE those papers I am off to check them out. I have sent you an email and thought I should follow it with a comment just in case it goes to your spam box for some reason at least this way you will know to look for it :D

    Huge hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx