Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 3 January 2013

Monochrome Challenge

Good morning all
The festivities are now well and truly over for another year - hope you all enjoyed Christmas and the New Year.
Today is the first challenge of 2013 at Charisma Cardz

Today it's Team Gem's turn to host the challenge and the theme chosen by our very own Allison is
Monochrome
our sponsors this week are .....


I chose this super cute image by Pink Cat Studio called - Billy Madhatter.


The image was coloured with Promarkers.
The key was made using a Marianne Die
The tag was cut using a Go kreate die.
The fabulous papers were from Crafty Button Designs

I hope you enjoy this challenge and as always we are looking forward to visiting your blogs to look at your work.
Please hop over to my mega talented DT buddies who have the most amazing inspirational projects to share.

Have a great day



10 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, I do like the colour combo, I like using browns for a monochrome look, and the image is wonderful
    thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Love your design work! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry (and mention you saw them on MIM) for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card you have made here today. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool male themed card! A fabulous paper and color combo and a great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool! Thanks for playing with us at Whoopsi Daisy's Celebration challenge! Hope to see you in our next challenge! Be sure to check out our store to see what free stamp is being given away!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fab image and I love that key!! Thanks so much for playing along with our first monthly challenge over at MMCS. Hope to see you again next month! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx