Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 31 January 2013

Mask It!

Good morning all,
                         It's Thursday again already and time for another challenge over at CRAFT .
This week we would like you to use a mask in your creations.
You can use a masking technique , put a mask onto you project or simply make a mask.
Please indicate the type of masking technique you used in your blog post.

We have some awesome sponsors again this week.




For my card I used a cutting file from Crimson Cloud to make the mask for my card.

The papers are from a Debbi Moore CD called Venetian moments.
The sentiment was made on my PC.
The feathers and gift ribbon were from my stash.
I used fine black glitter and gold glass glitter on the mask.
The filigree corners are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Have fun with this one - there is endless scope to get out your inks and get messy if you like or get sticky embellishing a mask. Whatever your preferred style of crafting will fit this challenge.

Remember to pop over to my fellow teamies and see their brilliant projects. Have a great day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx