Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

Hearts and Flowers

Good morning again, Today we have a brand new challenge over at 

Our sponsors this week are

Stamp Fairy    and       Marker Pop

Here is my heart easel card made using an image from the Stamp Fairy




The papers are all from the NitWit Collection  - Affection
The Roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The Image was coloured with Promarkers.

Have fun with this challenge and please stop by my fellow teamies 
blogs to check out their gorgeous projects.
I am entering this into the following challenges





           

12 comments:

  1. Hi, Sheryl! LOVE love LOVE your cute coloring and shading on your Valentine card! Very sweet! Thanks for visiting my blog today. I appreciate that you took time to leave a nice comment! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Sheryl! Lovely shape! Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today too. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable, love the shape and soft colours. Thanks for playing at CR. I have a little dandy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, that image is adorable and you have made it even more special using and heart easel card.wondefful
    Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons and good luck
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely Valentine card, I love how you have used the heart dies cuts, the colouring of the image is great. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love the Teddy Bears and hearts you used. Thanks for joining us for the Stamp challenge at Lady Anne's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this card is just fabulous - love the shape and colours and image - well everything really! Thanks for sharing with us at Creative inspirations and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely! Great shape and the image is SO cute :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love pink and brown colour combination and the shape of your card. Thank you for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. sweet card, thanks for joining us at Lady Anne's
    hugs, Valerie
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx