Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 10 January 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Charisma Cardz

Good morning all,

                          Today Charisma Cardz is 4 years old!


Happy Birthday

And Happy Birthday Mum 80 today! 


And to celebrate, the whole DT team have come together to celebrate by making their own birthday cards.
We have six amazing sponsors this week .......

The Stamping Boutique





MeiFlower.co.uk






I used an image from The Paper Shelter to make this birthday fan for my mum.


The image is called Japaneze Doll and is coloured with Promarkers.
The panels of the fan were a cutting file for the silhouette cameo from silhouette america .com.
The edging was made using a tonic punch I got from the NEC in November.
The gorgeous oriental paper is from a set available here at Top Toppers
The butterflies are from my stash
The frame is cut from a Mariane Designs die
The sentiment was made on the PC
The ribbon is from stash and the flowers are from Wild Orchids.

I am entering this into the following challenges


Have a great day and remember to pop over to Charisma cardz to have 
a look at my fellow team members' work.








6 comments:

  1. Cute card - great shape.
    Have a fab day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can not believe how beautiful is this design! I am honored that tremendous craftspeople like you use our digits: o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous fan, Sheryl. I love the colours and Happy birthday to your Mum.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Flowery card Sheryl,
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
    Good Luck.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx