Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 17 January 2013

Christmas in January

Hello Peeps,
Today over at CRAFT challenge we have a new challenge for you.
Christmas in January.

Our Super sponsors this week are 


For my card I used the Santa's sleigh tag and a sentiment from Bugaboo.


The aperture was cut using a  memory box die.
The trees , let it snow element and paper  were from the Katie Pertiet set frosted winter available here 
The ribbon is from my stash.

Enjoy the challenge and get a head start on your Christmas cards.



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Sheryl. I love the design and the sentiment is beautiful.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx