Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

Nearly There

Morning all,
Well Christmas is almost upon us! For me the big question is will my new cooker arrive on Friday as promised!!!! My kitchen is still not complete but hopefully on Friday all will be well. Then it's a mad dash to get the house cleaned up and all signs of  the building dust removed.
Well over a CRAFT today we have a new challenge. This week it is a sketch designed by our former DT member Kevin.



As usual we have several generous sponsors,

I chose this gorgeous image from Sassy Studio
Masquerade _ 1


She is so pretty I just loved colouring her.

The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from Stamping All Day
The flowers are from Wild orchids
The lace is from Wild orchids and the ribbon from Hobby Craft.

Enjoy taking time out from all the hectic days ahead to do some crafting.

Have a Peaceful Christmas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx