Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 9 October 2011

Me Again

Hi just a quicky cos I'm so chuffed with this!

A few weeks ago I saw a stunning wedding candle and box on Bev Rochester's site. Thank you so much Bev for your inspiration.
She had held a workshop to show how to make one, but sadly I live too far away to attend. So I have set about making my own version - which of course is nothing like the gorgeous one she made but I  have made it for a special couple to match the card I made for them  for their wedding on Saturday.
I created the design on the card for the box  by incorporating their names and date onto an existing paper from Rapsberry road designs - for the record . I printed the same design onto tissue paper to wrap the candle in.


Hugs Sheryl xxx

1 comment:

  1. My son Chris and his new wife Gemma were the special couple who received this stunning candle. Gemma cried as she was so thrilled to receive such a special gift. Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx