Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 5 August 2011

This is a first!

Afternoon Peeps what a glorious day it has been today.
I have never altered anything before nor have I made my own flowers but I thought I would play today and have a go at the teddy bo challenge which is alter something. I looked around our office at home and saw the cd spindle pack that sits permanently on my desk and decided to spruce it up. The patterned paper is from the Raspberry Road Victorian set. The 'proper' flowers are from Wild Orchids and the ribbon is from my stash. My attempts at flowers are made using a Marianne creatable die and vintage music paper. Next time I will print on both sides of the paper to give some colour on the reverse. They actually look better in real life than on the photo. As I say I was playing rather than anything else and am in awe of the entries and DT samples on the teddy bo blog, but nothing ventured.........
This is the top view

Front view

I am entering this into the teddy bo challenge alter it

Have a super evening 


9 comments:

  1. There are so many talented and creative ladies in our paper-
    world, and you're one of them!

    Thank you for your participation with Teddy Bo this time.

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is gorgeous. So perfect for our challenge at Teddy Bo. Than you so much for taking part. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CD spindle looks gorgeous ... you´ve used wonderful colors an details :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo & Co Challenge ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love the pretty colors and this image is so sweet!!! One of my favorites still!
    Thanks so much for joining us with our challenge at Teddy Bo!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully decorated CD spindle and such a lovely image, one of my favs! Thank you for joining us for the Teddy Bo Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Good Luck! Hugs Antoinette xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made a brilliant job of jazzing up a boring cd spindle. It's probably addictive now, i know i keep looking at things to alter. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous i so love the colours you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this week hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, the handmade flowers look wonderful, thanks for joining the Teddy Bo challenge, good luck, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx