Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x

My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 28 May 2011

Crafting At Last !

This week has been sooooo busy! Today is the first time I have done anything crafty since last weekend.
Having not made an easel card for ages, my last two cards have been just that. I received this gorgeous Lili of The Valley stamp today and couldn't wait to colour her. I used an embossing board to get the scalloped edge for the card and the border which also acts as the stopper.
I chalked the edges with pale yellow to complement the delicate yellow in this gorgeous Raspberry Road paper - from their One Fine Day collection. The ribbon and flowers are as always from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I am entering this card in the following challenges.
lili of the valley - I believe in fairies
Wild orchid crafts - embossed layers

3 comments:

  1. Morning Sheryl, Happy Bank holiday....lol I say as the rain is coming down :( Your Easel is lovely and I love the way you have added the Ribbon to the base as well. Isn't this the sweetest image too.xx Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sheryl! Fab card love the colours and layers. I just love LOTV stamps and of course I love fairies too, happy blogging :)
    Sheilagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx