Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 May 2011

Birthday

My card today is a birthday card for a younger colleague. I am aware that younger people are often not really into lace and ribbons, so I tried to grunge up my card slightly, but as usual I had to include my favourite wild orchid roses.
The image,sentiment and paper are from Polka Doodles Double sprinkles of Kraft.
The flowers and seam binding ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
I coloured the seam binding with antique linen distressing ink and added a charm from my stash.


                                                                                  
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx